What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is not a Cookie?
It’s not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up windows.
What Information Does A Cookie Store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate it with you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to surf the same site with the Firefox browser, you will see that the site does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not the person.
What Kind Of Cookies Are There?
- Technical Cookies:They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web site.
- Analytic Cookies:They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies:Display advertising according to your navigation, country of origin, language, etc.
What Are Own And Third-party Cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc..
What Cookies Does This Website Use?
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your Weeride Spain account.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve the usability of the same, but under no circumstances are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which allows users to consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing the URL for example, when you use the share URL content button on a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies this site uses in its own cookie policies:
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to their removal.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie setting for Apple Safari
- Cookie setting for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More Information About Cookies